5″x7″ Personalised Photo Plaque
Indoor Memorial Tribute
Photo Setting – Box (Portrait)
New addition to our highly popular product range
Cherish your memories and create a beautiful indoor memorial tribute with this high quality finished memorial plaque with your pet’s photo and your own personalised inscription. Display on mantelpiece, bookshelf or any appropriate place you have set up for a memorial tribute. Suitable for any memorial, any occasion.
Plaque is available in two (2) sizes (standard 5″x7″ and (large 8″x10″) and comes complete with mounting easel for easy display. This listing is for our standard 5″x7″ plaque with Box (Portrait) photo setting.
This product is suitable for indoors use only. For outdoor memorial plaques, which require UV protection, check out our Catergory: Outdoor Memorial Plaques for plaques suitable for outdoor use.
Why Use Our Printed Photo Plaques? What are the Benefits?
Our specially prepared aluminum photo plaques are highly durable to be everlasting and survived the test of time. Images printed on high quality grade, professional signage aluminum.
- High-grade, hard-wearing aluminium panel
- Vibrant, high quality image depth & colour
- Easy to Clean – Fade, Water, Chemical, Heat & Dust resistant
- Images are permanently printed onto plaque
- No need to laminate or protect behind glass
- Available in two (2) sizes:
- Small 5″x7″ (13cmx18cm)
- Large 8″x10″ (20cmx25cm)
- Includes metal foldable hinged easel for easy display purposes
- Indoor use only
Easy to Order, Simple Process
- Complete your purchase.
- Your confirmed purchase email will include your instructions for providing photo, plaque details and personalised inscription. If you do not receive a confirmed purchase acknowledgement, please let us know.
- When we have received your photo and details for your plaque, we can then start work on graphics to provide you with proof copy for checking.
- If any corrections are necessary to the proof, we will make the changes and provide a revised (second) proof for checking.
- If no corrections/changes are required and you are happy with the proof provided, you will be required to confirm with an ‘Authority to Print’ so your plaque can be completed and posted.
Instructions for Personalised Products (Please Read Carefully)
Step 1. Make your purchase and ensure you provide all contact and delivery details. After purchase has been completed you will receive an email confirming your purchase and providing you with instructions on where and how to send us your photo and plaque details. Ensure you photos meet our minimum requirements (see below).
Step 2. Once photos and wording are provided it will generally take 1-2 days to complete graphic work. A proof copy will be provided for checking of details. Printing will only commence when your ‘Authority to Print’ is received. Printing is generally completed within 1-2 days from receiving your ‘Authority to Print’. Product is despatched Australia Post. Tracking number will be provided.
Special Note. Our plaques are based and priced using our standard template designs and are designed for one pet/person per plaque only. [Note. We believe each pet should be worthy enough to have their own plaque. Multiple pets on one plaque require complete changes to our standard template designs and therefore must be then deemed as customised and must be individually costed accordingly. Our website selling platform does not accommodate for customised designs or customised services. Contact seller for further details, clarification or questions before purchasing.]
- Your photo/s
- Name & significant dates (one pet per plaque)
- Inscription (see instructions below)
- Mobile phone contact number (required to SMS/Text during production process and for Australia Post tracking/delivery notifications)
- If purchasing more than one product, clear instructions for each product.
The inscription is your personalised message, but we do have some recommendations:
- Ensure you provide correct dates, spelling and punctuation (e.g. full stops, commas, etc).
- The more words in the inscription the smaller the text font size will be. Less is best. (e.g. maximum 4-5 lines, 20-25 characters (including spaces) per line is our recommendation)
- Original ‘digital’ photo is required. Not cropped or edited. [Contact us before purchase if original ‘digital’ is not available or you only have paper photo that requires scanning.]
- 1600 pixel on longest side *minimum*
- Photo will be set into ‘Box (Portrait)’ photo setting. For ‘Oval’ photo setting see our other listings.
- Clear, in focus, high-definition resolution (HDR) is best. The clearer (in focus) the photo the better the finished result will be. (No blurred or out of focus photos please.)
- Photo formats: jpg, png, psd or pdf format.
- Clear file identification to marry up with any message/inscription (if required).
Need photo checked before purchase?
If you are uncertain of quality, size or suitability of your photo, you are welcome to send 2-3 photos for checking. Contact Seller for instructions on how to send photos.
We will access images and advise which ones we consider best suited for the job. If quality of image provided is not suitable, you will be advised by our graphics section.
Production, Printing & Delivery:
Graphic work is generally completed within 1-2 days from receiving your photo and plaque details (name, dates & inscription). Proof copy will be emailed to you for checking and for your ‘Authority to Print’. ‘Authority to Print’ must be given before production printing can commence.
Printing and posting are generally completed within 1-2 days from receiving your ‘Authority to Print’. Postage costs will always be shown separately so buyer can see actual cost of product and actual Australia Post cost for postage. There are no inflated or hidden costs.
Tracking number will be provided. Delivery may take up to 7 business days from date of despatch; depending on delivery location and Australia Post services.
Please allow sufficient time from date of purchase for preparation time, printing and delivery. If there is an urgency for your product, please contact before purchase to discuss your needs.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us so we can address them before you purchase.
Need your photo checked before purchase? See above or contact us for assistance and instructions.
Please ensure all photo images are clearly identified; plaque details (name, dates and inscriptions) are spelt correctly; and your instructions are clearly detailed.
Proof copies of graphic works for all personalised products are provided for checking before printing commences. Buyers are responsible for checking proof copy to ensure all details are correct and give their ‘Authority to Print’ as confirmation the proof copy has been checked and all details are correct. If corrections are required, changes will be made, and a revised proof provided for final checking and Authority to Print. Your ‘Authority to Print’ must be given before printing will commence.
No refund or exchange will be offered should an error be identified after a buyer has already given their ‘Authority to Print’ and production printing has been completed.