Beautifully produced, high quality full image photo plaque for any memorial, any occasion.
Printed directly onto professionally prepared signage aluminium metal panels.
NEW!! Now available with solid stainless steel Display Mount Garden Stake (Optional Extra)
Professionally designed and manufactured specifically for our memorial plaque products. Our Display Mount Garden Stakes have a stainless-steel backing plate with easy screw bolt assembly and 10mm stainless steel stake with 35-degree angle bend at top of stake for better plaque display angle. Designed for easy, quick assembly in your garden and easy height adjustment to suit any garden setting, location and any environmental condition.
Stake length/height for 8″x10″ plaque is 75cms
Why Use Our Printed Photo Plaques? What Are The Benefits?
Our specially prepared aluminum metal photo plaques are the latest in high quality, durable printed signage. Designed to create the ‘WOW’ factor in high definition and vibrant colour. Specially UV resistant for outdoor use.
- Plaque size 8″x10″ (20cmx25cm)
- Design: As shown in listing
- High-grade, hard-wearing signage aluminum panel
- Vibrant, high quality image depth & colour
- Weathers well: water, rain and wind resistant
- UV* tested for outdoors
- Easy to Clean
- Graffiti resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Impact resistant (hammer damage)
- No need to laminate
- Plaque available with or without holes
All images are produced digitally so there is virtually no limitation on what we can print onto the tiles. All images are high gloss, high definition and permanently printed onto aluminium panels.
Purchase is for plaque panel only. Price includes all graphic work and production.
Easy to Order. You provide your photo and wording. We will personalise and print for you. See description below for instructions for personalising.
We produce all our own products at our facilities in Albury Wodonga, Australia. You are assured of high-quality product and excellent service. Printing is generally completed within 2-3 business days from proof confirmation and ‘Authority to Print’ received.
Instructions for Personalised Products
Step 1. Make your purchase and ensure you provide all contact and delivery details. After purchase has been completed you will receive an email confirming your purchase and providing you with instructions on where and how to send us your photo and plaque details. Ensure you photos meet our minimum requirements (see below).
Step 2. When photos and plaque details have been received it will generally take 1-2 days to complete graphic work. A proof copy will be provided for checking of details. Printing will only commence when your ‘Authority to Print’ is received. Printing is generally completed within 1-2 days from receiving your ‘Authority to Print’. Product is despatched Australia Post. Tracking number will be provided.
- Your full name and contact phone number (mobile phone preferred as we will SMS Text you during process).
- Details of product purchased (ie: personalised photo plaque).
- If purchasing more than one, clear instructions for any message/inscription relating to any specific image (file name).
- Inscription. You can choose to use inscription shown in this listing or provide your own. Limit to 4-5 lines with 20-25 characters per line. [Note, the more words in inscription the smaller the text will be. Less is best.]
- Original digital photo required. Not cropped or modified. [Note. If only hardcopy/paper photo available contact us to discuss options for providing photos.]
- Image formats accepted: jpg, png, psd or pdf.
- Clear, high definition resolution (HDR) required. The clearer image the better result. (No blurry, out of focus photos.)
- 2400 pixel **minimum** on longest side.
- Clear file identification to marry up with any message/inscription (if multiple products purchased).
- If uncertain of quality of photo, you are welcome to send a couple of photos of your pet. We will access photos and advise you which we consider best for your plaque.
- If quality of photo provided is not suitable, you will be contacted by our graphics section.
- Pricing includes all graphic work.
- The most time-consuming aspect of process is setting and adjusting image into the graphic works to achieve best artistic result. Providing your best images, clear instructions will enable us to quickly identify if image/s provided are suitable for desired outcome.
- Before printing, a proof copy will be provided for checking. Printing will not commence until authority to print has been given.
Production, Printing & Delivery:
Graphic work is generally completed within 1-2 days from receiving your photo and plaque details (name, dates & inscription). Proof copy will be emailed to you for checking and for your ‘Authority to Print’. ‘Authority to Print’ must be given before production printing can commence.
Printing and posting are generally completed within 1-2 days from receiving your ‘Authority to Print’. Postage costs will always be shown separately so buyer can see actual cost of product and actual Australia Post cost for postage. There are no inflated or hidden costs.
Tracking number will be provided. Delivery may take up to 7 business days from date of despatch; depending on delivery location and Australia Post services.
Please allow sufficient time from date of purchase for preparation time, printing and delivery. If there is an urgency for your product, please contact before purchase to discuss your needs.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact so we can address them for you before you purchase.
Please ensure all Photos are clearly identified; names, messages, inscriptions with correct spelling, and instructions clearly detailed as no refund will be offered for any errors relating to information provided.
Proof copy for personalised products will be provided to customer for checking of details. ‘Authority to Print’ must be given by customer before printing can commence.
(ChromaLuxe Aluminium Manufacturer’s Disclaimer)
UV resistant metal prints rated for outdoor use.
Aluminum panel has lifetime durability. The life of printed product is directly linked to the ink and printing process currently used.
Printed products have been extensively UV tested for photo images mounted vertically under direct sun and weather conditions in Florida, USA. Other locations, orientations, or shading of printed products will significantly extend the life of the image. Testing under Australian conditions is ongoing with favourable results.
USA manufacturer’s suggested Expected Life for printed products is based on (current & on-going) UV testing, are:
- 2 years (photography based)
- 3 years (signage based)