This beautiful mahogany stain finished box with high gloss permanently printed photo of your pet and personalised inscription on ceramic tile insert make the perfect vessel for lying to rest your beloved pet’s ashes. Use for ashes or as a keepsake memento box.
Simply. You provide the image and information. We print and produce it for you. See below instructions and process for personalizing products.
Purchase includes all graphic work for setting your image and inscription.
Box available with or without name plate.
Size: Large 13x13x9cm (fits 11x11cm tile) – suitable for ashes of a pet with ‘whole live body’ weight up to 20kgs
Printed Ceramic Tiles.
lmages are produced digitally so there is virtually no limitation on what we can print onto the tiles. All images are high gloss, high definition and permanently printed into the ceramic surface.
Boxes are beautifully finished with mahogany finish stain, lined with black velour. [After ashes and your dog’s keepsake (i.e.: collar or tags) are placed into the box, seal with a small amount of wood adhesive glue to permanently seal. Suggestions for suitable adhesive glue products can be provided to customers on requests. ]
**Note. Stain colour of actual box may vary slightly to the colour of box shown in photo
Instructions for Personalised Products (Please read carefully)
Complete your purchase. When your order and payment is confirmed, you will receive instructions for providing us your photo and inscription details.
**Please ensure you can provide your photo/ and inscription within 24 hours from completing order.** This is essential to ensure we are able to meet our strict production deadlines. If this is going to be a problem please contact us to discuss.
Information That Is Required:
- Your photo/s
- Pet’s name & significant dates
- Inscription. You can choose to use inscription shown in this listing or provide your own. Please note, the more words in the inscription the smaller text size and. Less is best.
- Mobile contact phone number preferred (required to SMS/Text during production process)
- If purchasing more than one product, clear instructions for each product.
- Original ‘digital’ photo is required. Not cropped or edited. [Contact us before purchase if original ‘digital’ is not available or you only have paper photo that requires scanning.]
- 1600 pixel on longest side.*minimum*
- Clear, in focus, high definition resolution (HDR) is best. The clearer (in focus) the photo the better result. (No blurred or out of focus photos please.)
- Photo formats: jpg, png, psd or pdf format.
- Attach photo/s to email (address provided in ‘Order Confirmed’ notification sent after payment completed).
- Clear file identification to marry up with any message/inscription (if required).
Please Note: Pricing includes all graphic work. The most time consuming aspect of process is setting and adjusting image into the graphic template to achieve best result. Providing your best photos and clear instructions ensure we can produce the best results for you.
Printing & Delivery:
Graphic work is generally completed within 1-2 days from receiving your photo and words (inscription). Proof copies will be emailed to you for checking and giving us your ‘Authority to Print’. This is our confirmation you have checked all details are correct.
Printing is generally completed within 1-2 days from receiving your ‘Authority to Print’. We must receive your ‘Authority to Print’ to proceed and finish your plaque.
When product is completed, your product will be despatched standard parcel post unless upgrade to Express Post purchased. Standard parcel post may take 6-7 business days depending on delivery location. This service requires a signature on delivery. Australia Post tracking number will be provided so you can monitor delivery.
If you have questions or concerns please contact so we can address them for you before you purchase.
Need photo checked before purchase? Contact us for instructions to send photos.
This product is a personalised product. Please ensure all images are clearly identified; names, messages, inscriptions with correct spelling, and instructions clearly detailed as no refund will be offered for any errors relating to information provided.
Proof copy of graphics work for all personalised products ordered will be provided to you for checking before printing commences. Buyer is responsible for checking proof copy to ensure all details are correct before giving ‘Authority to Print’. ‘Authority to Print’ must be given before printing will commence. Refund or replacement will not be offered if error to information is identified after product has been produced and/or delivered.
Full refund or exchange may be given for product that is faulty or damaged on receipt of goods. Buyer will be required to provide photos of damage.
There are no reviews yet.