Personalized Two (2) Photo Memorial Plaque Tribute
Suitable for Indoor Memorial Tribute or Outdoor Home Garden Memorial
A new design added to our collection of memorial plaques. This two (2) photo design enable you to include 2 photos on the one memorial plaque. It can be either a combination of two (2) photos for same pet/person or two (2) different pets/persons.
These memorial tributes are high quality finished memorial plaque with your photos and personalized inscription.
Outdoor Photo Plaques. Suitable for home garden memorials and have UV protection. Mount onto stone or paver (not provided) or purchase with holes so it can be mounted onto wall, fence, tree, etc. [Note. For the integrity of the finished product, we recommend holes are drilled into substrate before the printing process.]
Indoor Photo Tributes. Suitable for indoor only. Indoor plaques DO NOT have UV Protection. Display on mantelpiece, bookshelf or any appropriate place you have set up for a memorial tribute. Suitable for any memorial, any occasion.
- 5″x7″ (small)
- 8″x10″ (Large)
- Plaque Only (Indoor or Outdoor)
- Outdoor Plaque with holes for mounting to wall, fence, etc
- Indoor Plaque with display backing easel
Why Use Our Printed Photo Plaques? What are the Benefits?
Our commitment to provide you the best quality product and service we can during your difficult time of grieving. Review our eBay Feedback from our happy customers.
Our specially prepared aluminum photo plaques are highly durable to be everlasting and survived the test of time.
- High-grade, hard-wearing aluminum panel
- Vibrant, high quality image depth & colour
- Easy to Clean – Fade, Water, Chemical, Heat & Dust resistant
- Images are permanently printed onto plaque
- No need to laminate or protect behind glass
Easy to Order, Simple Process
- Complete your purchase.
- When we receive notification of your purchase, we will send you instructions for providing photos, plaque details and personalized inscription.
- When we have received photo and details for your plaque, we can then start work on graphics to provide you with proof copy for checking.
- If any corrections are necessary to the proof, we will make the changes and provide a revised (second) proof for checking.
- If no corrections/changes are required and you are happy with the proof provided, you will be required to confirm with an ‘Authority to Print’ so your plaque can be completed and posted.
Instructions for Personalised Products (Please Read Carefully)
- Your photos
- Pet/Persons’ names & significant dates
- Inscription (see notes below)
- Mobile phone contact number (required to SMS/Text during production process and for Australia Post tracking notifications)
- If purchasing more than one product, clear instructions for each product.
The inscription is your personalized message, but we do have some recommendations:
- Ensure you provide correct dates, spelling and punctuation (e.g., full stops, commas, etc).
- One inscription only. Maximum two (2) lines, 30-35 characters (including spaces) per line.
- Original ‘digital’ photo is required. Not cropped or edited. [Contact us before purchase if original ‘digital’ is not available or you only have paper photo that requires scanning.]
- 1600 pixel on longest side *minimum*
- Clear, in focus, high-definition resolution (HDR) is best. The clearer (in focus) the photo the better the finished result will be. (No blurred or out of focus photos please.)
- Photo formats: jpg, png, psd or pdf format.
- Clear file identification to marry up with any message/inscription (if required).
IMPORTANT: Please ensure both photos are of the same photo size and orientation. Different size photos may not fit together properly into our template design. If you are unsure whether photos will be suitable, you are welcome to provide 2-3 photos for each space. We can then check which ones will best suit. If there are any problems, we will contact you to discuss. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Need photo checked before purchase?
If you are uncertain of quality, size or suitability of your photo, you are welcome to send 2-4 photos for checking. Contact Seller for instructions on how to send photos.
We will access images and advise which ones we consider best suited for the job. If quality of images provided are not suitable, you will be advised by our graphics section.
Production, Printing & Delivery:
Graphic work is generally completed within 1-2 days from receiving your photo and plaque details. Proof copy will be emailed to you for checking and for your ‘Authority to Print’. ‘Authority to Print’ must be given before production printing can commence.
Printing and posting are generally completed within 1-2 days from receiving your ‘Authority to Print’.
Postage is Standard Parcel Post, unless upgrade is purchased. Delivery service provided by Australia Post. All purchases include tracking.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us so we can address them before you purchase.
Need your photo checked before purchase? See above or contact us for assistance and instructions.
Please ensure all photo images are clearly identified; plaque details (name, dates and inscriptions) are spelt correctly; and your instructions are clearly detailed.
Proof copies of graphic works for all personalised products are provided for checking before printing commences. Buyers are responsible for checking proof copy to ensure all details are correct and give their ‘Authority to Print’ as confirmation the proof copy has been checked and all details are correct. If corrections are required, changes will be made, and a revised proof provided for final checking and Authority to Print. Your ‘Authority to Print’ must be given before printing will commence.
No refund will be offered if any errors relating to information provided are identified after a buyer has given their ‘Authority to Print’ and printing has commenced.
Outdoor Plaques Only – Manufacturer’s UV Testing/Disclaimer
UV resistant metal prints rated for outdoor use.
Aluminum panel has lifetime durability. The life of this printed product is directly linked to the ink and printing process currently used.
Printed products have been extensively UV tested for photo images mounted vertically under direct sun and weather conditions in Florida, USA. Other locations, orientations, or shading of printed products will significantly extend the life of the image. Testing under Australian conditions is ongoing with favourable results.
USA manufacturer’s suggested Expected Life for printed products is based on (current & on-going) UV testing, are:
- 2 years (photography based)
- 3 years (signage based)